March 2, 2021
As of right now, there are many unknowns. We are awaiting an official announcement from the Regional Dive League in hopes that we may return for a summer season. As more information comes out, we will be sending details regarding registration. We are currently in the process of securing a dive coach and are hoping to finalize that soon. What has been made clear, is that if we move forward with the season, those 18+ who did not get to compete for what would have been their final summer season, will be given a chance to compete this year (except for those who currently compete at a collegiate level). You can contact Lauren Kitchin at CroftonCatsDiving@gmail.com with any questions.