Tennis Staff: Diane Williams CSTCTennisPro@gmail.com
CSTC's Tennis Pro, Diane Williams, is the current Head Coach for St. Mary's varsity tennis team and Director of the St. Mary's Pickleball Club. Coach Williams is a professionally certified USTA instructor and coach with a long history of organizing leagues for players of all ages throughout Anne Arundel County. Coach Williams grew up in Crofton and was a club member with her family for many years.
Feel free to send an email to Coach Williams at CSTCTennisPro@gmail.com with any questions or suggestions.
* Looking to reserve or rent court time? Please email us for availability, pricing, and additional details: email@example.com
2021 CSTC Tennis Assistants
We are excited to have Diane Williams returning as our PTR Certified Tennis Pro and Pickleball Instructor. She will continue to offer many of the same tennis and pickleball leagues and clinics for adults and juniors in three 6-week sessions with the first beginning in mid-May. Mid-June will begin the summer JTT and weekly tennis clinics for our junior players ages 5 -12 years old. Diane will also be expanding the program to include InTENNSity Fitness (the new cardio tennis), team tennis, team pickleball and (if COVID guidelines allow) social events.
Lessons – available by the hour or half hour
Private lessons, $60/hr. member; $70/hr. non-member
Semi-private, $30/hr. member; $40/hr. non-member
*If you are looking for someone to share lessons with for your child, please let me know the age of your child. If I find another parent interested in the same thing that I feel will be appropriate, I will put you in contact with one another.
Adult Tennis Leagues – 4 wk. sessions ($40/member; $50/non-member)
Rules for all league play:
· Maximum 10-minute warm-up including serves
· Play best of 3 sets. Regular scoring (with ad)
· 12-point tie-break at 6 games each in the first two sets
· 10-point tie-break for split sets
· Players are responsible for finding their own subs. A $10 sub fee will be charged for non-members not playing in the league.
· Balls will be provided